I AM JANE DOE – Film
- A documentary revealing how the epic battle that several American mothers are waging on behalf of their middle-school daughters, victims of sex trafficking on Backpage.com, the classified advertising website that for years was part of the iconic Village Voice.
- The documentary follows the journey of middle school girls and their mothers from Boston, Seattle & St. Louis in real time as they run headlong into a collision course not only with Backpage but with judges, special interest groups, and Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
- I AM JANE DOE is available on iTunes, Vimeo, Google Play, Amazon & DVD.
Online Training Initiative to Address Human Trafficking
- Free online training program, resources, tips and tools to assist service providers working with survivors of human trafficking.
- Participants learn about indicators, referral services, and when and how to intervene
- Contains a General Training on Human Trafficking for service providers – with additional specialized courses if needed
- Specialized Courses include: Training on Labor Trafficking | Training on Human Trafficking for Professionals Working with Children, etc.
The Canadian Centre To End Human Trafficking
- A national charity dedicated to ending all types of human trafficking in Canada.
- Provide information on Human Trafficking & Resources
- Launched the Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline
Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline
- A confidential, multilingual service, operating 24/7 to connect victims and survivors with social services, law enforcement and emergency services, as well as receive tips from the public.
- The hotline uses a victim-centered approach when connecting human trafficking victims and survivors with local emergency, transition, and/or long-term supports and services across the country.
- The hotline is not a government entity, or immigration, investigative or law enforcement agency.
- Also provides resources and statistics.